"The most recent studies available suggest that 1 out of every 2 people-that's 50% of the people sitting in our pews, are looking at and/or could be addicted to Internet pornography."
— Chuck Swindoll
...What Does That Mean for Your Church?
- 1/2 the men in your church are cheating on their wives with pornographic images and masturbation.
- 1/2 the men in your church are preoccupied with sexual fantasy, interfering wtih their attention to work and family.
- 1/2 the women in your church are not receiving the emotional intimacy they need because their husbands are giving it away to fantasy.
- 1/2 the women in your church are not receiving the help around the house they need because their husbands are preoccupied with sexual fantasy.
- 1/2 the children in your church have emotionally detached fathers because their fathers are wrapped up in their fantasy world.
- 1/2 the families in your church are at risk of coming apart as a result of the impact of pornography use.
Learn what your church can do